Monday, February 4, 2008

Billboard for Concert


This will be the billboard for the concert next week, it is going up tomorrow, or at least uploaded. McDonalds, one of our key sponsors, is putting it into their rotation, on Cable Rd. and Elida Rd's Digital Billboard. So if you are sitting at that traffic light, look up and you may see it. It is getting nerveracking, if that is how you spell it, but yet it is getting to be fun as well. I am pumped for this concert, and pumped to see what God is going to do. Please be praying for the concert, and for lives to be cultivated for Christ that night!!! Do not forget, or maybe I want you to, about the TV44 airing of Grace Today at 9 a.m. on Thursday.. Well keep us in your prayers, as hours are going to be crazy this week and next, and pray that I will stay grounded spiritually, it is easy to be getting busy, and just getting caught up in all that is going on!!! Pray that I will maintain a focus on Christ, and not on the busyness of this schedule... Welp, talk at you later

Until Tomorrow
Tug

No comments: